1. Rassouli M, Zagheri Tafreshi M, Mohammadnejad E. Challenges in clinical nursing education in Iran and strategies. Clinical Excellence. 2014;2(1):11-22.
2. Curry DM, Samawi Z. Preparing pediatric nurses for the 21st century: perceptions of nurse managers, nursing faculty, and staff nurses. J Pediatr Nurs. 2011;26(6):599-603. DOI: 10.1016/j.pedn.2011.09.001 PMID: 22055381 [DOI
3. Sayf A. Measurement, evaluation and educational Evaluation. Tehran: Doran Publication; 2007.
4. Aliyari S, Maleki H, Pazargadi M, Abbaspour A. Developing and standardization of quality evaluation and accreditation indicators for curricula of baccalaureate degree nursing education in Iran. Annals of Military and Health Sciences Reserch. 2012;10(1):50-61.
5. Jaffari F, Valiani M. Evaluation of field training from the viewpoints of management and informatics students of Isfahan university of medical sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2002;2(1):19-26.
6. Karimi Moonaghi H, Montazeri R. A comparative study of the curriculum of master's degree in medical education in Iran and some other countries. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2015;11(4):420-33.
7. Leonard BJ, Fulkerson JA, Rose D, Christy A. Pediatric nurse educator shortage: implications for the nursing care of children. J Prof Nurs. 2008;24(3):184-91. DOI: 10.1016/j.profnurs.2008.01.001 PMID: 18504034 [DOI
8. Peimani M, Aalaa M, Pajouhi M. Faculty support for curriculum development in nursing education. FMEJ. 2011;4(3):45-50.
9. Ramezani T, Dortaj RA. Characteristics of Effective Teachers and Pertinent Efective Educational Factors According to the Teachers and Students'point of View in Schools of Nursing, Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Strides Dev Med Educs. 2009;6(2):139-48.
10. Hall CE. Toward a model of curriculum analysis and evaluation - Beka: a case study from Australia. Nurse Educ Today. 2014;34(3):343-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.nedt.2013.04.007 PMID: 23683812 [DOI
11. Makarem A, Movahed T, Sarabadani J, Shakeri M, Asadian Lalimi T, Eslami N. Evaluation of educational status of oral health and community dentistry department at Mashhad Dental School using CIPP evaluation model in 2013. Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2014;38(4):347-62.
12. Sadat-Aghahosseini S, Navab E, Sadooghiasl A. A comparative study on curriculum of geriatric nursing master’s degree in Iran and Ireland. Nursing Practice Today. 2016;3(1):19-25.
13. Kermanshahi s, Memarian R, Hseni A, Zmzam S, Nzamli F. A comparison post-graduate MS curriculum of nursing education in Iran and Canada. J Med Educat Development. 2011;4(6):48-54.
14. Nikfarid L, Ashktorab T. Understanding of neonatal intensive care nurse practitioner students of situation of their profession in Iran: A qualitative study. IJNR. 2013;8(29):37-46.
15. Ghorbani F, Rahkar Farshi M. Comparison of Master’s curriculum of pediatric nursing in Iran and United states. J Nursing Education (Jne). 2015;4(3):41-7.
16. Mokhtari Nouri J, Nezamzadeh M. Comparative study of nursing education in Iran and Japan. Clinical Excellence. 2016;4(2):81-99.
17. Aghazadeh A. The Principles and Rules Governing the Process of Citizenship: Investigating the Characteristics and Changes Happened in Citizenship Education in Japan. J Edu Inno. 2006;5(17):66-45.
18. Mo. H. phd in Nursing Created by Supreme Council of Planning University of Medical Sciences. Available from: http://mbsbehdashtgovir/uploads/MsParast.
19. Davis. CT. Academics -Ph.D. program Created by: Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing at UC Davis Available from: http://wwwucdmcucdavisedu/nursing/academics/programs/phdhtml.
20. Nouhi E, Ghorbani-Gharani L, Abbaszadeh A. A Comparative Study of the Curriculum of Undergraduate Nursing Education in Iran and Selected Renowned Universities in the World. sdmej. 2015;12(3).
21. Farsi Z, Dehghan-Nayeri N, Negarandeh R, Broomand S. Nursing profession in Iran: an overview of opportunities and challenges. Jpn J Nurs Sci. 2010;7(1):9-18. DOI: 10.1111/j.1742-7924.2010.00137.x PMID: 20618672 [DOI
22. Tabari Khomeiran R, Deans C. Nursing education in Iran: past, present, and future. Nurse Educ Today. 2007;27(7):708-14. DOI: 10.1016/j.nedt.2006.10.003 PMID: 17125890 [DOI
23. Arian M, Nobahar M, Babamohamadi H. Comparative Study of Nursing Master's Education Program in Iran and John Hopkins School of Nursing. Journal of Nursing Education. 2018;7(3):34-48.
24. Goodare P. Literature review. Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, The. 2015;33(1):38.
25. Manzari M. A Study of Teachers' Attitudinal Changes in Elementary School toward Educational Responsibilities in 2014-2015 from the Viewpoints of Instructors in Farhangian University. Educational Development of Judishapur. 2016;7(Supplement):36-41.
26. Amini K, Ghahremani Z, Moosaeifard M, Tagiloo G. Comparison of Nursing Education System in Iran and China. J Med Educat Develop. 2016;9(21):109-18.
27. Adib-Hajbaghery M. Factors influencing evidence-based nursing: A qualitative study. Iran J Nursing. 2006;19(47):17-33.
28. Ghojazadeh M, Azami AS, Naghavi BM. Evidence-based care in Iran: a systematic review. J Birjand Univ Med Sci. 2014;21(2):142-59.
29. McCallum J, Ness V, Price T. Exploring nursing students' decision-making skills whilst in a Second Life clinical simulation laboratory. Nurse Educ Today. 2011;31(7):699-704. DOI: 10.1016/j.nedt.2010.03.010 PMID: 20807671 [DOI
30. Duff E, Miller L, Bruce J. Online Virtual Simulation and Diagnostic Reasoning: A Scoping Review. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2016;12(9):377-84. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecns.2016.04.001 [DOI
31. Verkuyl M, Mastrilli P. Virtual simulations in nursing education: A scoping review. J Nurs & Health Sci. 2017;3(2):39-47.
32. Sajadi SA, Rajai N, Mokhtari Nouri J. Comparison of the Curricula of Master of Science in Nursing (MScN) Programs in Iran and Japan: A Descriptive Comparative Study. sdmej. 2017;14(2). DOI: 10.5812/sdme.64082 [DOI